Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review: All's Fair in Love, War, and High School

Book: All's Fair in Love, War, and High School
Author: Janette Rallison
Genre: Chick-Lit
Pages: 192
Ages: 13+



This was one of those books I started but never finished. Now that I have finished it, I regret not reading it sooner! The story centers around Samantha Taylor, a popular cheerleader who is carelessly rude to everyone, including the people she loves. One day at work, Samantha's friend Logan makes her a bet that she can't go two weeks without insulting anyone. Samantha manages to be kind to people instead of rude, and learns that you must treat people the way you would want to be treated. After all, Samantha had lost a best friend and the boy of her dreams due to her exigency.

The plot is simple, the theme is simple, but All's Fair will leave you wanting to be a more positive person. I found this book to be better than I expected.


Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment